While it’s still hot, what we really want it is to open the fridge and eat something easy, light and, above all, cold! Our Casademont turkey rolls with mushrooms and cream cheese recipe has it all; it is a fresh, high-protein snack and it’s easy to prepare.
See how we did it in the recipe video!
Ingredients – (8 rolls)
8 slices of Casademont turkey with olives
160 g raw mushrooms
80 g lettuce
200 g cream cheese
1. Finely chop the raw mushrooms and salad leaves.
2. Add them to a bowl and mix in the cream cheese.
3. Season with salt, pepper and herbs.
4. Arrange the turkey slices on a platter and cover with the cheese and vegetable mixture.
5. Roll each slice into a roll.
You’ll like it because…